Oasis Capital Partners is a privately owned merchant banking firm headquartered in New York City. The firm has served as financial advisor and/or principal investor primarily to technology-driven companies over the past four years. In the same period, the firm’s principals have directed or managed a total of $100 million in investments.
We provide our clients with access to the financial community through our network of investment banks, brokerage firms, public and private investment funds, venture capital firms, and other sources of direct and indirect financing.
The senior members or our firm, all former investment bankers, commercial bankers, equity fund managers, financial advisors, or corporate officers, collectively offer their experience and judgement to each of our clients. Our team approach allows us to analyze a situation from many different angles, leading to a well considered, comprehensive plan for helping the company to realize its goals.
Our principals have significant experience in financing small-cap companies in addition to having hands-on operational expertise in several industries. We work with our clients to analyze the company’s strategic alternatives and to ensure that the company has the necessary capital available to successfully achieve its strategic and operating goals.
Our ability to provide personalized service in a timely manner while drawing upon the experience of each of the firm’s partners is a major advantage to:
- Companies seeking high quality financial advisory services and access to capital
- Companies seeking to expand their geographic reach, channels of distribution, or product offerings by way of merger or acquisition
- Companies desiring to exit a business or line of business by way of stock or asset sale
- Investment banks and financial institutions seeking to complete transactions for small-cap companies
- Private investors and/or institutions seeking high quality investment opportunities in the small-cap market